Subscribe to our Google group

Subscribe to Newest Proxies - Receive Fresh Proxies daily!
Email:

Proxy pie - proxifie the world!

Posted by John | 1:23 PM | 0 comments »

Hi
Proxies are becoming more popular & popular every day! in 2008 I was seeing a 20 % increase in using proxies. It seems that people are becoming more intelligent about using websites online and are trying to hide their identity from hackers.

This year a lot of credit card fraud was reported. people are using proxies some times to pay their bills by it. They think that it is safe but I don't think so. I mean it depends on the honesty of the proxy creator, if he spy the traffic which goes over his server he can find your passwords easily!

Beware! just use proxies for surfing online. I'm always trying to introduce best proxies which I think are safe to use.

Merry Christmas to you guys.
Enjoy your holidays the best you can.

0 comments