Subscribe to our Google group

Subscribe to Newest Proxies - Receive Fresh Proxies daily!
Email:

Hey guys ,
I'm not available for 2-3 days
I've found more unblockers for these 3 days,
Good luck
John

here is today's proxies:


http://www.bypassibm.com
http://www.bypassibm.com/
http://www.unblockibm.com
http://www.schoolibm.com/
http://www.hideibm.com/
http://www.surfibm.com/




here is a short article about proxies:

Proxy Sites Explained

You might have heard people talking about proxy sites but not really known what they were. I thought I would post what I know about them to help you out if you have questions.

What are proxy sites?

Proxies allow you to keep your personal information and IP safe from spyware and prying eyes. Every time you log on to the internet and go to a site you are exposing your IP and personal information to prying eyes on the web. If you are interested in your personal privacy you will enjoy the free service proxy sites can provide you. Proxies can give you protection anytime.

OK, so my personal information is safe, but why else would I need to use one?

Not only can proxies protect you, but they can allow you to surf the web anonymously and access sites that your school or work might block from you. Everyone's probably experienced a time at work where you're bored, on break, or need to check your personal sites for important reasons only to be blocked by your school's firewall or security software. Why should we not be able to access these sites when we need them? Well, with php proxies you can bypass these firewalls and filters. It's possible to go indirectly to your favorite sites. You can now browse your favorite sites without being blocked while you are at work or school. You can unblock websites like Facebook, Myspace, Bebo, Friendster. We can all take the internet back from these filters and experience the web as it was meant to be: freely.

Written by: owner of www.unlockmybrowser.com

7 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 21, 2008 at 3:08 PM

    OK i need proxies that does not have
    • .info

    • unblock

    • Myspace, facebook, bebo,
    friendster and other blog type
    web sites

    • Proxy

    • bypass

    • blog

    Can there be anything like a child game or tv show or colors or something that have to do with a school subject proxy?

    just wondering because I really don't go one myspace at school but i have projects and most websites are blocked so i can't get any info.

    appreciate it!
    † WWJD †

  2. Anonymous // February 21, 2008 at 7:23 PM

    Can I add some?

  3. John // February 21, 2008 at 11:44 PM

    @ † WWJD †

    Can you clarify what you need?
    for example http://www.surfibm.com/ does not have myspace, face book etc. in title, but it has in first page, all of proxy owners add these keywords to their websites to get more visitors from google.com & other search engines.please contact me and I'll help you for sure, my e-mail is in the right column.
    Thanks
    @ Proxy script
    Please contact me if you want me to post your proxies.
    my e-mail is in the right column.
    Thanks

  4. Anonymous // April 19, 2008 at 2:03 PM

    OMG like these new proxy sites don't work werth crap

  5. Anonymous // April 19, 2008 at 2:06 PM

    dude seriously i need proxies sp i can get on myspace i have an apple computer and none of ur proxies work can u give us proxies that actully work

  6. Anonymous // April 19, 2008 at 2:09 PM

    hey if u have any sweet prxies just tell me cause i need some theses don't work contact me at www.iampinkkitty@gmail.com k bye

    ;)

  7. John // April 20, 2008 at 12:43 AM

    Sorry guys,
    But you even don't take a look at blog,I posted these proxies on February 21, 2008. if you see I wrote that"For latest proxies always look at home page of the blog"
    You just comment when the proxies doesn't work. I wish someone could appreciate my free service.